Crossfit Vancouver Island

Crossfit Vancouver Island
Carter deadlifting

Monday, November 22, 2010

2 weeks til camp

Hard to believe that training camp starts in Seattle in 2 weeks for the Stealth. Seems like forever since we were lifting that Champions Cup above our heads.

This time of year it is especially important to make sure that your body is right and at full strength. I am trying to get in as many classes as possible at CVI before we start. I just simply can't train as hard by myself. I don't think anyone really can.

I have also been following different crossfit sites. Crossfit main site, crossfit football and crossfit endurance. For alot of athletes in season 3 on 1 off cycle doesn't work so I try to mix and match. One of them is always unbearable!!

Here was today:

5K run

5 rounds
10 pull ups
10 ring dips
10 push ups

Lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment