Crossfit Vancouver Island

Crossfit Vancouver Island
Carter deadlifting

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Life = Gong Show

Wow!! Life is a little crazy right now.

Work is starting to pick up and groups are rolling. We are working hard to get things ready for our Holiday membership sale and prepping for an exciting 2011.

I am running a 10 team youth lacrosse league in Seattle for the Stealth and dealing with 10 teams of parents and 10 teams of parents questions. Dave and I are starting to work with some youths in Cowichan to promote fitness and teach them the game of lacrosse. My lacrosse academy at Spectrum is in full swing and last but definitely not least Kim, Carter and I are waiting for a phone call to tell us when our baby girl will enter the world!!

I almost prefer things this way. Hopefully 2011 will be just as busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment