Crossfit Vancouver Island

Crossfit Vancouver Island
Carter deadlifting

Monday, November 29, 2010

4 more days

Only 4 days to go until training camp starts this friday! Time to start gearing down the training to make sure I'm peaking when the season comes around.

It is a thin line between training hard and overtraining and I am going to make sure I don't cross that line. I find that the biggest mistake a lot of athletes make is totally shutting down their training during the season. There should still be some maintenence workouts to make sure you dont lose all your off season gains.

Here is what I am planning for the week leading up to training camp.

Monday - crossfit class 5Pm & shootaround at Pearkes 8PM

Tuesday - dynamic warmup and some running (sprint work)

wednesday - shooting - light movement - foam roller/stretching

thursday - OFF

friday - sunday - camp in seattle

42

No comments:

Post a Comment